MartialHorror talks about his controversial review of Angry Joe.
– I did a Memoirs episode on this because I am slowly watching this season over again so that I may collect my red flags in order to improve my record of them (my notes are sloppy and often unreliable)
– My Angry Joe review is currently my 3rd most watched review, only behind “Somecallmejohnny” and “The Angry Video Game Nerd” re-review.
– As popular as my AJ review is, my video response to Asa’s video has even MORE hits.I don’t count it as a review though.
– I got so sick of defending myself after the review (and response) that for a long time, I didn’t watch Joe simply because I was sick of talking about him. I eventually just got over it and will occasionally watch a review. It’s difficult to watch past subjects because I don’t have as much time as before.
– I like to pretend that Asalieri mentioning me in his Angry Joe review counts as him reviewing me, meaning I’ve been reviewed by just about all of the reviewer reviewers.
My response to Asalieri’s review